We offer the following courses and professional trainings to the University of Benin, other institutions & enterprises looking to enhance human capital. Our comprehensive training programs can be customized to meet specific individual and corporate training needs. We offer training in the following courses.
- UNIBEN MANDATORY IT TRAINING (UBMITT)
- COMPUTER APPRECIATION & INTERNET (CAI)
- SUMMER BOOT CAMP TRAINING
- INTENSIVE GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING
- MICROSOFT OFFICE SUITE (MOS)
- COMPTIA A+
- GRAPHIC DESIGN (CORELDRAW, PHOTOSHOP)
- NETWORK +
- ORACLE & ORACLE SQL
- VISUAL BASIC.NET
- COMPUTER BASED TESTING (CBT) TRAINING
SPECIALISED TRAININGS FOR CORPORATE ORGANISATIONS
We can further customize all of our trainings to meet specific individual or organizational need. We can train
- Government officials
- Local government workers
- Students of any Department in any higher institution.
We have the facilities and computer systems to host any establishment who wishes to use our facilities to organize CBT examinations. We have hosted the following firms with our CBT facilities:
- Dragnet Solutions (Aptitude Test)
- National Open University (Semester Exams)
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Examination Board (JAMB)
PEARSON VUE TEST CENTRE
UNIBEN INTERNATIONAL ICT CENTRE is an Authorized PEARSON VUE Test Centre(site ID 70360) to deliver exams for various Pearson VUE Testing clients.
Owned and managed by the University of Benin, Benin city- We have integrity and our certificates have international recognition. All Our Facilitators are IT Professional in diverse fields. We have state of the art facilities and computer systems and are located in a serene and very safe environment free from the normal noise pollution in the city. We turn those who train with us to IT Profesionals. We deliver Seminar/Workshop on use of ICT tools to enhance service delivery.
ONYEBUEKE STELLA ABIKE, HEAD OF ADMIN: firstname.lastname@example.org
ABIKWI ANDERSON, CHIEF PROGRAMMER/ UNIBEN LIAISON UNIT: email@example.com
ERAMEH A. PAUL, CHIEF SYSTEMS ANALYST: paul.erameh @uniben.edu
ESEALUKA STELLA, PRIN. OPERA. MANAGER: firstname.lastname@example.org